cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract in place?

jksreddev
Dialled in

Hi I renewed my contract on 23 Oct (via online chat) and received  the contract  information sheet and contract summary sheet by email. Is the contract now in place? Do I need to sign anything online?

7 REPLIES 7

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello jksreddev, thank you for posting on our help forum today.

We're sorry to hear of this confusion with confirming your new package and contract info, you'd be able to view your current package and price here when logging to your MyVM account.
Has the service and price of your current deal show the changes you've made and the details confirmed in this new deal you agreed over the chat on 23/10?

Also, did the documents you received advise to send your confirmation for this agreement by following a link on the email?

We're happy to best help, however we do not support package changes on this forum. 
Let us know in case you're having issues with this so we can advise further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri. My account just shows my previous contract from 2020. There was no link to click on the email I received so I could confirm.  just this email screenshotted below

Screenshot_20221026-110348_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for advising on this, jksreddev - we're sorry to hear the information online show your old deal is still on.

Could you also let us know if you have any new equipment pending delivery or did we previously confirm a certain date when the new deal would take effect?
What you've posted is a pre-contract copy - have you also received the contact copy and description of the new services?

Did you complete this change over your call/chat and did our agent confirm it's all done and the new package should be on now?

Adri
Forum Team

Hi.  I have no new equipment arriving, still got everything from before, just negotiated a better deal and said I'd like to proceed. The only email I got was the pre contract stuff. I remember back in 2020 that I got a separate email confirming the contract and services,  but nothing this time. The chat was very erratic and kept getting disconnected but what was discussed should be on record (I hope!). The advisor didn't give me a date when it would take effect, I just assumed it would start from when I said I'd like to proceed.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jksreddev,

Thank you for coming back to us about this ongoing issue! Was there anything attached to the email you received? The attachment should contain further information and instructions.

Have you received any other emails or details about this new package? When checking your online account, are your details the same as before, or have they been amended to your new package?

Please take a look and let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I only received one email which had 2 attachments . See screenshot. When I check my online account it still says my original package,  not the newly negotiated one.

Screenshot_20221026-215541_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-215527_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-213900_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for the reply @jksreddev on the forums.

We will need to see what has gone on, unfortunately from the forums side we are unable to do package changes.
Please get in touch with our team on 0345 454 1111 and they will be able to investigate what has happened.
Alternatively you may wish to message us on WhatsApp via our messenger team on +447305 327 112.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team