cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix

Elliboo
Settling in

I have just signed up for Netflix on mt virgin account and the email that it has signed me up with it one that i dont have and i have asked that the Acounnt is set for 2 devises and i have been trying to get this on to my Laptop but cat do this as i done have the email address registered. how do i do this as it aslo does not have my moible number so cant do it this way also can some one please hellp

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elliboo 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to access your Netflix due to an email issue. 

You'll need to create and register for a Virgin Media online account to be able to gain access to Netflix through your package as you use your My Virgin Media log in details to gain access. 

Please ensure that you have an active online account register to your current account. If you have left us and have recently just joined us again, you'll need to re-register for an online account with your new account information. 

You can register for an online account here. Use your new account details to register rather than any older account information you might still have. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley