cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix

andrewc-1967
Joining in

Hello forum , 

I have the maxit tv bundle and have netflix access on my contract.I have twice contacted the virgin media customer services and have been promised that I would have an email activation sent to me.No email has been sent and I keep just getting the run around saying wait a further 3 to 4 days and you should get it but nothing happens! If this continues I will contact the Communication & Internet Services Adjudication Scheme.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew

You would see it if it was there , you are just being fobbed off ...

Until you get the email with the link things will not work.

That seems to be being worked on randomly at snails pace...

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To escalate a complaint to CISAS, you either need a deadlock letter from VM or for an open complaint to be unresolved after 8 weeks.

That said, a quick search around this forum will reveal a few other posts along the same lines as yours, the forum staff should respond in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andrewc-1967

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your email.

Could you please check if you can activate it through your My Virgin Media:

1.  Sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media

2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button

3. Please click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have checked my virgin media and there is no link to netflix. It did have one but it seems to have been taken down. Can you tell me where I can find the activation netflix section?

Andrew

You would see it if it was there , you are just being fobbed off ...

Until you get the email with the link things will not work.

That seems to be being worked on randomly at snails pace...

HI andrewc-1967, when you log into the online account there will be a Netflix section which says manage you Netflix subscription here and in that section there should be an activation link, if you cannot find this then the next step would be for us to raise an IT ticket for you. Please let us know if this can be viewed and if not message me back and I will raise this with the IT team for you. ^Chris. 

Andrew

As you have already told them , there is no activation link.

IT ticket ? , if it even exists will solve nothing !

I cannot see the netflix section at all in my virgin media.please raise an it ticket.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andrewc-1967,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing Netflix issue. I do apologise that this problem is ongoing.

In order to raise an IT ticket, I will need to send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andrewc-1967,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. 

I have now raised your Netflix IT ticket to have this issue resolved. I will keep an eye on this so we can have this fixed up for you. I do apologise that you've had this ongoing problem for a while.

I will come back to you as soon as I can with an update. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs