cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix is included in my package, but ive been charged by netflix on 22nd April

philip500
Joining in

yesterday i was trying to contact virgin media for hours on chat.....no response 

i managed to speak to someone at Netflix & they tried to help but the link would not work so they said they would have to charge me as virgin had not paid them, so they cancelled my membership, feeling annoyed as i know Netflix was including in package on 23/3/22 the package i have is MAXIT TV & it includes netflix as standard which did happen for a month, we have been left without netflix unless i  pay, tried link again obviously it does not work now...please help...

14 REPLIES 14

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi philip500, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about this - so, around 24 hours after you took out the package/upgrade you would have received an email which would lead to you an activation link to sort Netflix out, did you get this and if you did, did you follow the link etc? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan
yes I did and it worked also had email from Netflix saying it worked, then on 22nd of April Netflix charged me, which they have now refunded and cancelled my membership, I tried to use link again, it comes up saying error...then asks me to join
Netflix without offer,

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for this!

If you go on your online account and then to the Netflix section/tab do you see a button that says activate at all?

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

hi Ryan
the button says manage, click on it and it says active, and each day the renew date changes like friday it said 22nd then today it says 24th
still confusing,
thanks

Hi philip500,

Thank you for reaching back out, did you already have an account set up which you were paying for with Netflix?

Regards

Paul.

hi Paul,
yes I did, they charged us saying that virgin had not paid them, they refunded payment and cancelled my membership, so we have had to pay again so we could start watching it again, Netflix are saying its virgins problem, can you help please

Hi Philip,

When you set it up again was this Via your online account or Via Netflix?

Regards

Paul.

Hi paul
its been set up via Netflix as its unable to be set up through my online account

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

There is an issue affecting this at the moment and the team are aware - I can only apologise in the mean time. 

As soon as there is an update we will let you know. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.