Menu
Highlighted
CHRIS349
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

my street is cabled

hi my street is cabled and the properties either side of me have got virgin but when i put my postcode in it says i cant get any the services there are 15 properties on my plot so that would many sign ups as everyone is restricted to using sky and i would rather use virgin as i have mobile contracts i would like to bring with me to virgin could anyone tell why this would be as far as i can see it just a case of running a cable from the street to my house.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: my street is cabled

Hi CHRIS349

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the option to cable your street. 

For us to take a look into this I have popped you a PM that you can find on the top right. 

If you can pop up to the top right you will find this in the purple envelope, 

Speak soon!

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

Thanks for the PM

I've sent this to our Nex and Lightning teams to see if we have any plans or if this is feasible as an option for us if not. Once they get back to me (usually within  a week or so) then I can pop back to update you here.

Many thanks

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Chris

I know this is being looked into but we don't have anything concrete to advise regarding development yet.

I've chased again this morning.

Once I know more I'll let you know.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Chris

The teams have been back in touch last week and advised the following:

Thanks for this, I’ve sent the land reg details to the small landlord team so they can see whether any of these properties are on their list. I noticed that 16 ***** road MDU (Multi Dwelling Unit or flat) is owned by *****  Council so I’ve also sent this to our bulk agreements teams to see whether they have an agreement in place with the Council to allow us to cable their properties.

As yet I do not have an update but if I hear anything I’ll let you know.

I've oblique'd the name of the council and your road for privacy.

We will be back in touch if we hear anything further.

Many thanks

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos