30+ YEARS USE CABLE

YOU BETTER FULL STOP TAKE MY BANK

OR I WILL REPORT BANK MANAGER FOR CHANGEBACK

AND BLOCK YOU

UNDERSTAND ME

18 REPLIES 18

DeafMan
On our wavelength

THEY ARE IGNORE AND CARRY ON TAKE MY BANK, I DONT USE VIRGIN MEDIA SO I AM GOING SEE MY BANK MANAGER TAKE YOU CHARGE BACK AND COURT FOR IGNORE

Hi there @DeafMan

Are you able to respond to the PM I have sent across so we can continue to look into this with you. 

Thank you.

STILL IGNORE, I DONE BANK MANAGER BLOCK YOUR AND GOT EMAIL THAT YOU TRY TAKE MY BANK BUT FAIL AND SAY OWN MONEY HUH
STILL IGNORE
I SAY SAY SAY I STOP USE YOUR CABLE FULL STOP
YOU STILL IGNORE
GO COURT

DeafMan
On our wavelength

VM still ignore email me ask for MONEY MONEY MONEY

i say i quit QUIT LEAVE VM FOR GOOD

YOU ALL ARE VERY BAD SERVICE

I USE CABLE FOR 30+ YEARS YOUR GETTING WORSE 

LAST NOV 2022 I GOT QUIT LEAVE VM 

YOU TAKE MY BANK THEN I WENT MY BANK MANAGER TO BLOCK YOU

YOU CARRY ON TRY TAKE MY BANK CARRY ON EMAIL ME 

WHAT MATTER WITH YOU

CANNOT YOU READ WHAT I SAY QUIT LEAVE

ARE YOU CHINA ?

ONCE MORE NEXT MONTH IGNORE THEN YOU WILL HAVE LETTER WITH MY LAWYER AND GO COURT

LOOK FACEBOOK, MORE MORE MORE PEOPLE QUIT LEAVE VM AND VERY POOR BAD SERVICE

YOU'RE (ALL) FIRED

You don't need to shout at everyone in CAPITALS! 🙂

A VM staff member will be along but this may take anywhere from hours to a few days. If you need a quicker response you would need to ring in or use Whatsapp to contact Customer Services.

I can't see a specific issue raised other than it seems to be about some money taken by VM so it may help if you post further information for the staff to diagnose quicker without posting personal account information.

Be very careful about court as you quoted. VM is a large corporate company with a legal team, and there is much small print in their contracts and T&Cs. You really have to be sure as we have a case based legal system and things like "reasonable". Just banding around court action will not make VM quake in their boots.

From what I can make out, you moved house back in November of last year, but did you properly and formally give VM notice that you were leaving?

Probably the best option for you would be in writing to their Sunderland office quoting your account number, address etc. and requesting that they cancel your account 30 days after receipt of the letter, which you will have proof of as, hopefully, you sent it via recorded delivery. Alternatives are phone (probably not an option for you), Text message or Chat - but the written letter is probably the better option.

If you haven't properly quit; and just making a statement on this forum that you want to, isn't sufficient; then as far as VM are concerned, you are still a customer and are legally obliged to pay them - and a Court will back them up and make you pay!

On the other hand, if you did properly cancel your services by any of the above means but VM have failed to honour that and are continuing to charge you, that's different and you will need to firstly make a formal complaint and eventually, if no luck, escalate it to the Ombudsman Service. But it is very difficult for anyone to give sound advice without knowing the full details.

DeafMan
On our wavelength

ring ?

shout ?

i told told told them 6 month 4 time write letter with sign many time email few time here forum

still no working

if i can dial and ring ring ring or what ??? i am deaf (do you know what deaf mean?)

DeafMan
On our wavelength
nov 2022 i leave old flat before that i told told told i will quit when i moving because ignore problem email
knew that still ignore 4 time write letter with sign still ignore many time email still ignore found here forum still problem ignore delay delay i knew you want money no customer
that it i got moving new home and quit VM join wonderful other boardband they best service than your staffs
i use cable for 30+ years when your take over getting worse
that it
you want court yes i look forward
you look facebook there many many many people complaint against you
"If you haven't properly quit" you ignore i told told told since that it

DeafMan
On our wavelength

i quit VM last nov 2022 i been told told told they ignore ignore month month

last they stole my last dec 2022 i dont use they cable since nov 2022 

they try try try take my bank but fail that last dec 2022 i been told bank manager to block them

they keep email ask for bills bills bills carry on

i tiold told told i finsh cable quit cable leave cable full stop

they ignore and want money money money

see message they say

v

Re: moving and virgin media END

Thank you Paul, you have mentioned another amount here for January with this and the confirmed bill for November I have been able to pass security with you. 

I have checked the account and I can see that this has been disconnected due to a non payment. The account currently has an outstanding amount of £100.79. We can disconnect the account for you but the outstanding amount would need to be paid first. 

You can speak to our collections department on 0345 142 4444 to settle this amount, after which I would be happy to programme a full disconnection for you.

Ash

^

they want money more money money money

see they ask phone up

i been told told told i am  DEAF DEAF DEAF they dont understand what deaf mean

i been told told told go look google search what deaf mean

i remember since they really disability discrimination

so once more they ignore or whatever then will take them court