cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing payments

kevincasper01
Joining in

Hi.

I'm missing 3 payments that were paid to virgin via standing order. I was disconnected and had to make an extra payment to get reconnected.

After number of so called chats, which included a number of restarts, this issue still not been corrected. I've tried via the chat to send PDF from bank and they cant opening it. All I feel that I'm getting fob off and virgin dont care what happens.

Cant seem to find an email address or phone number to contact Virgin directly.

Can anyone give some advice what next to do.

Kevin

2 REPLIES 2

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A direct number for Virgin Media is 0345 454 1111 from any landline (standard landline costs apply including being covered by mobile call allowances).

If you have a restricted home phone you should still be able to dial 150 which is free
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @kevincasper01,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry that you're not joining in better circumstances, I can take a look at this for you but would only be able to advise if the payments have gone through and if anything else is still outstanding. We cannot take payments over the forums should that be needed.

If you would want me to take a look into this for you, we would need to pass account security via a private message, that I will send over in a moment. Please respond to the private message, if you require me to assist you with this issue.

Regards,

Steven_L