Re: loyalty

Spoiler

heard alot about nasty people like youonline

jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

chenks may have been a bit blunt but to the point rosie.

customers bemoan loyalty but will only stay if they get a discount. there is no customer loyalty there. people stay because it suits themselves be it because of the service and or they are getting a discount and or can't be bothered to switch.

if your price has gone up 10 pounds mid contract that tells me you had a loyalty discount ending which would be clearly stated on your bill. some phone 150 thinking of leaving option and haggle. most don't and continue to pay the normal price, which is what your bill has now gone upto, ie the price it should be.

0 Kudos
rosiebuttons
Tuning in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

bit blunt ??i did not come on here to have people be downright nasty to me ,ive not been like it to him but thats the world today .

chenks
Community elder
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@rosiebuttons wrote:

bit blunt ??i did not come on here to have people be downright nasty to me ,ive not been like it to him but thats the world today .

nothing nasty in my points.
some people don't like hearing opposing opinions.

0 Kudos
rosiebuttons
Tuning in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

im 80 and proud to say i will not  ever speak to any one with opposing opinions in a nasty way  final words on this blog

chenks
Community elder
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@rosiebuttons wrote:

im 80 and proud to say i will not  ever speak to any one with opposing opinions in a nasty way  final words on this blog

not sure why age is relevant? but as i've not been nasty then it's a moot point.

0 Kudos