Menu
wajid96
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

loyalty team missed calls

Hi, i have missed a number of phone calls from the virgin media loyalty team due to being at work. My contract is coming to an end in a couple of days, and was wondering if any one can help me chase them up.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: loyalty team missed calls

there is around a weeks wait for the forum staff to reply, you could give customer relations a call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing option 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us)

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Melchett01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Afraid you’re just going have to sit tight and hope they call back.  I was in the same boat, missed a call the day after I cancelled, dialled the number and got a recorded message effectively saying this is an outbound line only. So I rang Customer Service thinking of leaving option, they looked into it and said sorry nothing we can do, our systems aren’t connected to the Outbound Retention’s, I’m sure they’ll call back if you’ve had a missed call. Asked if there was a way to make a note on my file to call in the evenings when we’re likely to be home - nope. 

That was over 2 weeks ago, we’re now resigned to leaving unless they come up with something, but it will be very last minute at this rate.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have to laugh when people call the outbound Retentions team the loyalty team.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Ernie_C wrote:

*hands in notice to leave*

”I’M LOYAL!!! REWARD ME!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Melchett01
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Ernie_C wrote:

You’re right - there is no loyalty other than to profit margins. Which is fair enough, it is a business after all.  But a good business deal should offer something to both parties if you want to build a sustainable relationship.

0 Kudos