Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i have 2 computers on lap top and one desk top lap top is o/k log on but desk top whont let melog on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: log in

Hi there @fishman2 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with certain devices. How has the connection been since? Are these wired or wireless devices? 

Let us know and we'll do our best to help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lap top is wi fi thats o/k desk top is wired that  one having truble with log on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see, sorry to hear this @fishman2 

When you say you're having trouble logging in - what is it you're trying to log in to? Or do you mean it won't connect to the Ethernet at all and shows as no connection? 

Do you have another Ethernet cable you could try, and also try in another port please? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

on my desk top i try to log on my vigin mail and it wants me to reset password bot wont let me i have triedall the options but keep coming back to the same place

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ahh I see, sorry to hear you're not able to log in to your emails. 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and see if we can get you logged in to your email account. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos