cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lasting power of attorney

marty32618
Tuning in

I was given a address by a rep on the phone but found it doesn't exist, I need to find out what is required details wise. and where to send it to.

I have the full LPA scanned to pdf 

5 REPLIES 5

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I am not sure why you are posting about lasting powers of attorney on this forum but if I were looking for information, I would not be influenced by an unknown person providing a phone number. I would start with the government website and take it from there. https://www.gov.uk/power-of-attorney

I posted it on the forum because I cannot get the agents to give me a working email address to send it to

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@marty32618 wrote:

I posted it on the forum because I cannot get the agents to give me a working email address to send it to

@marty32618 

See the 'extra Support > Power of Attorney' section of this help page: Accessibility Services and Products | Virgin Media Help

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

marty32618
Tuning in

ok I eventually got the email address I needed, after an hour and a half web chat they finally gave me the telephone number of the bereavement team, who gave me the correct email address I can now send all the scanned files and details

hope this will help anybody else in my position

Hey @marty32618,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've had trying to arrange a lasting power of attorney, I'm glad that you have been able to get the address that you needed to send this into us.

Regards,

Steven_L