Menu
Fedup0
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

kept on hold

been kept on hold 40 mins with 2 phone calls. operator answered said she'd sort my cancelled services that I'm still being charged for. where has she gone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: kept on hold

Hello Fedup0, 

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm very sorry about the hold time you experienced this evening. 

Did the advisor return to the conversation and get everything sorted out for you in the end?

^Dean 

0 Kudos
Fedup0
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean, no I hung up in the end. I went to the online complaints and waited until this afternoon for a reply, spoke to a nice person who said they've left a note on my account that I cancelled in April etc and to backdate cancellation but said I still have to phone, ..phoned and was put on hold for 20 mins before I tried ringing again..this time there was automated msg saying too bust to ans and to phone tomorrow. Driving me nuts as phoning from O2 mobile which I believe is 35p a minute..the only thing they disconnected correctly was my phone so can't ring free 😞

0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I would check with your provider they may not charge you for the calls and may include business rate numbers in their tariffs.

Majide!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fedup0,

Sorry to hear that you've still been having issues getting this sorted for yourself, apologies for the wait in getting a further response regarding this, however have you been able to get any further with this?

If not let us know as we'll be more than happy to take a look for you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes his message is currently on hold... 😛

0 Kudos