Menu
thefirstprophet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ignored consumer rights assertion

too late to be nice.....

why do you think i might accept that virgin media might be able to apologise in bad faith.

i have no trust left in your virgin now and neither will some countries. i am clearly quite well known by staff and providing deliberately bad service isnt worth my time and tolerance....

no you cant ignore assertions under the consumer rights act. if someone tries to cancel and you ignore that they are no going to putup with you **bleep** dont be in financial services. anywhere period.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: ignored consumer rights assertion

Hello thefirstprophet

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting. 

Can you tell us what's happened exactly?

We'd like to see what we can do to help.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
thefirstprophet
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for promptly responding to my post !

i believe it possible that virgin don,t actually care about customer complaints in the slightest, because i tried to complain about poor service and have been treated with disdain.

When i first signed up tried to cancel after a bad installation i had asserted my rights under consumer law that further bad behaviour by virgin staff would lead to my termination without early disconnection fees.

When later i have attempted to discuss a technical matter with customer support i discovered poor technical support processes and i was ignored, hung up on, blocked, swore at shouted over and left on hold for far too long without reason over a number of calls i was left with little option because of the absent good sense. (That would count) and i was told at the time of my original complaint that my assertion had been recorded.

instead of techinical help i had been passed through to a cancellations team member who suddenly admitted that a technical support team actually existed despite that one hadn't earlier. As the person in question had ignored me and refused to allow me to explain everything i needed to by talking over me and attempting to shout over everything i said i had some difficulty explaining that he needed to shut up and listen. He was then adamant that everything he was saying was that no cancellation can ever take place and that no one could help with complaints because no complaint about staff conduct can be one. Managers cannot be spoken to in your company because staff misconduct is not a managerial matter, and therefore not something that can be reported because it was not an appropriate complaint to speak to a manager about.

that would seem to be somewhat negligent if you then seek to apply wholly six months service charges, because you would be able to defraud your customer base to create a revenue stream.......

.........but apparently senior management doesn't consider that a reason to properly address staff misconduct complaints either, as evidenced by a letter from Caitlin at head office and the contentious attitude displayed during the complaints resolution call which BOTH evidence Virgin want to ignore the matter of staff poor behaviour altogether.

This just confirms to me beyond all doubt that virgin are badly behaved with regard to financial compliance and consumer rights as telephony of that standard in finance would result in serious fault.

I am considering replying to head office at the moment with my response to that letter which identifies your need to be nicer than that due to my super-identities. (possibly also my previous careers in a recent past life might be in play here):robotmad: and possibly a list of complimentary reasons dealing with why bad responses to my complaints might result in serious finance problems for your company might get sent by governments due to the words in it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thefirstprophet,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear about your experiences so far, this is definitely not the service we wish to provide.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can have a deeper look into your account and all the issues you have encountered.

I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.  

0 Kudos
thefirstprophet
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

purple envelope?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thefirstprophet.

Thank you for coming back to me, The purple envelope is at the top right. there will be a notification.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos