cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't get through to anyone to cancel my contract

Anaferreira6
Tuning in

I need urgently to cancel my contract but no one answers the phone. Can i just cancel the direct debit?

53 REPLIES 53

Hi martin,

As I said before,  I have been calling you for 3 days. Each time after waiting 34 min, the call hangs up, I have tried more than 10 times already. Now I have tried through the complaints procedure, I have sent a message and I opened a chat conversation and someone apparently is going to reply but the conversation is now opeded since 12.10 and I am still waiting!!!! Any other suggestions? What will happen if I cancel the direct debit???

I do appreciate that Anaferreira6. We don't advice cancelling the direct debit as this can result in affecting your credit file. Team via our chat function cannot cancel services. To cancel you would need to call in or send a letter. 

^Martin

Dear Martin

what is the address for the letter? Thank you

You can find the address via this link: virg.in/ccop.

^Martin

the link doesn't work

If you copy and paste it into a web browser it will load it. 

^Martin

can't you just cancel it for me? please???

it will be nice to not leave my home to go to the post office...i am cancelling my account because i am self employed, my work has stopped because of the corona virus and Boris Johnson advised me to avoid leaving my home.

I am in exactly the same situation, i spoke to the team yesterday and once again someone was calling me back today. I have been on hold for 38 minutes x 3 today having had no contact by 4pm. VM have reconnected my services and put me on a 12 month contract which I have not agreed to. The account remains in dispute and today is the 14 day period for challenging the account. I have no method in which to contact virgin media as there is no email address, no online services and a helpdesk that hangs up after 30+ minutes each time. Customer service experience despite being told its under manager escalation is shocking. 

I cant cancel my DD as will impact my credit rating, online support team can't provide support. guessing another 2 hours of listening to the hold music on the cards. For the record I reject the contract and services should be terminated. 

You would need to contact in via the channels advised to cancel your services. 

^Martin