how do i cancel netflix

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi computerfan,

The info below is from /virgin-media-billing-with-netflix 

Of course! You can join Netflix and cancel at any time in the same way that any subscriber to Netflix can. To make any changes or to cancel your Netflix subscription go to the Netflix website (www.netflix.com/account) and follow the instructions. 

Please remember that the Virgin Media bill that includes your final Netflix subscription renewal fee may be due for payment after the end of your Netflix subscription period.

Cancellation and membership are all dealt with under Netflix’s own terms and conditions, so if you need more help with cancelling or changing your subscription, visit the Netflix Help Centre.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Thanks for your posts and updates, computerfan,

That would be correct, you might have received an email confirmation or If you log in your netflix account online it should advise you when the service will end now that you've cancelled.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi computerfan,

The info below is from /virgin-media-billing-with-netflix 

Of course! You can join Netflix and cancel at any time in the same way that any subscriber to Netflix can. To make any changes or to cancel your Netflix subscription go to the Netflix website (www.netflix.com/account) and follow the instructions. 

Please remember that the Virgin Media bill that includes your final Netflix subscription renewal fee may be due for payment after the end of your Netflix subscription period.

Cancellation and membership are all dealt with under Netflix’s own terms and conditions, so if you need more help with cancelling or changing your subscription, visit the Netflix Help Centre.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you !

Soi did that and its saying 'restart membership' so maybe the reason i can still get the netflix channel on my tv, is because there is still some time left, i do remember i cancelled it but thought only for laptop viewing.

Thanks for your posts and updates, computerfan,

That would be correct, you might have received an email confirmation or If you log in your netflix account online it should advise you when the service will end now that you've cancelled.

Cheers,

Corey C

many thanks i will try to log in and find out the end date, thank you.

Hey @computerfan,

Have you been able to get the information that my colleague suggested on their previous post?

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,

Steven_L

i;m still a bit puzzled by netflix i must admit.  i went to the website, and it said i could reactivate my account, however i can actually currently still access netflix on my tv.  i'm wondering if there are two accounts, one on my laptop and one via virgin, (sorry if i've said this before am not at my best at the mo.) so in trying to access a film via netflix online, i found that i was obviously not subscribed any more; also i went to paypal, but was told that was not working. i've given up for now, what annoys me is 'where is the interface'? its so minimal, but as i said i'll return to this problem when am feeling more alert. thanks for your asking/following up.