cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I recover a secondary blueyonder account set up for my wife which was accidentally deleted

davidwogg
On our wavelength

I looked up help on the matter and to restore it sends a message to my wifes email account which  neither myself or her can access as it is deleted . It all happened when I was looking to delete an unused account when windows update started and I clicked on the wrong account, My wife relies on this email account for many activities

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you delete the account from My Virgin Media or elsewhere, i.e. webmail or other email client? if the latter then you should be able to set the account up again or access it directly via webmail here, https://mail2.virginmedia.com

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

no that does not work as it was fedelet from the main account holder as a secondary email address

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Davidwogg, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your secondary email account. 

Can you please confirm if you currently have an active Virgin Media account with our services?

Thanks, 

Nat

yes I have an active account and have a package from Virgin covering broadband, email.telephone and TV. [MOD EDIT: Email address removed]

In this case, I am sending you a private message so we can look into this issue for you. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs