cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please! how should i go about getting my bills through the post ?

computerfan
Tuning in

please can i ask how should i go about getting my bills0(FOR BOTH virgin media and virgin mobile in paper form, i'm willing to pay the extra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi computerfan, thanks for posting.

I'm quite sure you can sign up for paper bills for both home services & mobile via the online accounts. For home services it's virg.in/myVM for mobile it's virg.in/youracc if you have any problems doing that online let me know.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

asim18
Fibre optic

I'm sure the VM staff will be along to advise you how to set up paper billing, but have you considered downloading the bills in PDF format and then printing them yourself?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi computerfan, thanks for posting.

I'm quite sure you can sign up for paper bills for both home services & mobile via the online accounts. For home services it's virg.in/myVM for mobile it's virg.in/youracc if you have any problems doing that online let me know.

Tom 

Wow thank you for getting back to me.  I shall try that and let you know if any further probs as kindly invited.

oops just realised i need to ask further question. do i put the virg.in/etc into an https type search? or somehow use it within/on this

virginmedia website

Hello again computerfan

virg.in/etc is good to use as we only shortened the links to fit in Tweets, as the character limit was 160 ^GT

thank you for replying.

no i had not thought of that. but the thing is i find it easier to use paper bills somehow, also have not got a printer as they have to have powdered ink cartridges and suchlike, gets expensive and if it went wrong heavy to take back to the shop.  also, paper bills are 'internet or electricity problem-proof' which is important to me.  also, you can see the numbers easier when you need to ring up about things ever, i have found.

thank you for your thoughts, though.

Hi @computerfan,

Just to confirm, are you still looking to set up paper billing instead of potentially printing off PDFs of the bills?

If so, were you able to sign up for this via your online account as my colleague has advised earlier?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!