Menu
Lenka88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

exposed cables from the box

Hi Team,

we had viewing of our property with insurance company, and they have noticed that we have 2 boxes from Virgin Media installed, but the cables are exposed from the box (on both of them). We only recently had the broadband installed.

Can you please arrange an engineer to come and put a cover on top of the boxes ASAP, so we can proceed our insurance? I can send you pictures if you provide me with email address.

Many thanks,

Lenka 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: exposed cables from the box

The cables are VM property, they do not carry any mains voltage, and totally have nothing whatsoever to do with your home insurance. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: exposed cables from the box

Hi Lenka88, 

Welcome to the community - It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

We can certainly get someone out to repair the box however we will nee d a few details from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos