cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

end of contract, total incompetence

pdblythswood
Joining in

Evening, so first post as desperate, so please be gentle

I'm a student had a contract for a year, term ended after 10 months so left house, called to end contract and get final bill, seems so simple unless it's virginmedia, got no final bill so called then did webchat as nothing happened, promised all would be resolved, with a normal company this may be the case, but virginmedia. not only have they billed me for the next month, they've charged me late payment on the DD I cancelled well in advance as I was expecting the final bill which didn't appear, twice ! So now tried webchat, too busy, go to whatsapp, no response, lodge a complaint, which I did but they'll resolve in 28 days, by which time my contract which I've tried to cancel for the last month will have another payment and knowing virginmedia they'll send threating letters about non payment ! Appreciate no one can help just putting it out there in case someone is in the same situation.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pdblythswood, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you've had difficulties cancelling your account, getting a final bill and on top of that, being billed beyond what should have been your cancellation date.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R