cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address for rewardexceptions

petert5506
Joining in

Hi

So i have been given an email address to log a issue with missing amazon voucher gift card.

rewardsexceptions@virginmedia.co.uk

I have emailed the above address and it has bounced back can you please provide the correct email address

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @petert5506,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to our Community Forums.

So we can assist you further and get you in touch with the right people, can you please confirm where the Amazon Gift Card was offered directly? Was it on the Virgin Media website, or a third-party(e.g MoneySupermarket, TopCashback, etc.)?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi it was through moneysupermarket - I have been in touch with Virgin customer care and they informed me to put it in a email to the above email address however im not sure i have writtten down the right email address

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming those details @petert5506.

Unfortunately, the email you've been provided will not be able to assist with this as it is a 3rd-Party offer. With 3rd-Party providers, it can take 90-120 days after the date of your installation to receive any vouchers or cashback, depending on their processes. 

Due to the nature of this, we're unable to review any of the details regarding this voucher on our end, so you would need to reach out directly to MoneySupermarket.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ