cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebilling (phone/broadband)

miffyz
Joining in

As there is no email address for customer service, and the person at the call centre was unable to help, I am trying here.

I have always had ebills but since moving house recently I have now been sent (and charged for) a paper bill. As far as I can see, my account settings are still set to ebills. Please can you help!

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @miffyz, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that you have not been able to have your e billing working. I will certainly be happy to take a look to see why this has been the case. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @miffyz, I have set up Ebilling for you on our end. Can you please log into your online account here as this will also allow you to set on you end now.

Once this is done you should be all good to go for these bills moving forward. 

If you need anything further, please let us know. We will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for changing it back to ebilling. What do I need to do at my end?

You're welcome, if you sign into your online account you should see an account details option. From there it will give an option to change Ebilling.

Regards

Nathan

The only relevant option that I can see is in 'communication preferences' which has always been set to 'eBills / Email / Text'. Is that it?

Thanks.

Yes, if it shows that this will mean this is also fully set up on your end too 😊

Regards

Nathan

Great, thank you.