cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBilling

Jodz1987
Joining in

I am being charged for a paper bill even though I thought I had signed up to eBilling. Tried to follow instructions on website, the steps given don’t actually go anywhere. When I tried live chat was given same instructions and told them they don’t work, I got kicked out of the chat because of connection issues. Tried a complaint on the website, was given a link to live chat services again, and now the link just says bad request. 

I am going round in circles, just need some straight forward help. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jodz1987,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry for the issues you are experiencing when attempting to register for online billing, we will be able to help. 

Just to confirm, have you followed all the steps here to complete the registration?

If so, let us know and we can assist 🙂 

Thank you, 

Nat

Hi Natalie,

yes I have tried doing the steps over and over again but I don’t see the page that has the switch to eBilling button on it. 

My preferences for communication are already set to eBilling so I was under the impression I’ve already set it up. 

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you 😊 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming Jodz1987.

I would be happy to get this set up from our side, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details.

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Nat