cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBilling PIN

RonnieMorecambe
Joining in

Hello all

I've been trying to sort this for a while now. Using this forum is the last throw of the dice before we look at changing to BT.

The problem: When logging into my account, I'm asked for our 4-digit eBilling PIN.

I'm not sure we've ever had one.

To make the problem worse, the eBilling email address displayed isn't the one I use. (It's close, but 1 digit out)

I've phoned Customer Services 4 times now - each call lasting an hour, and each one ending with me being promised I'd receive a call back from the engineers. It's not happened.

(To be honest, the guys I've spoken to really don't listen to the problem, so have struggled to understand the issue. Then, when they find they can't fix it, they try and get away as quickly as possible)

Can someone get in touch and help me fix this? If it goes on much longer we'll just be phoning up and cancelling.

49 REPLIES 49

Good Morning charliessendula,

Thanks for your posts on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you

Sorry to see you've been having this issue with your E-Billing function.

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David 

Hi I’m having the same problem 

could you help me out

Hi john im having the same problem 

could you help me out 

Thanks for your post Scarroll,

I've dropped you a PM via the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen so we can look into this together

Please respond to that and we can crack on with getting this resolved

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Please help I have the same issue and I need to change email address. I have changed address for receiving bill. I am baffled as to why I cant do this to sign into my account its completely counter intuitive

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi bennymo, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch! 🙂

Really sorry to hear you're also experiencing issue with this, I will send you a PM now and we should hopefully be able to get this resolved for you. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hello David,

I am having this problem as well. Could you send me whatever the PIN might be too?

Thanks

Geraldine

HI geraldine1965, it sounds like you are trying to log in and it is asking for a pin. Can you confirm if this is a Mobile or Media account and if you still require assistance with this? Chris 

Sharron28
Joining in

Hi I have this same problem. I sign into online account and have account number and password but then asks me for the PIN which I can’t get as it goes to the email address on that online account. 

can you please help? 

Hi Sharron28,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you are being asked for a pin number to access your online account.

I will pop you over a private message to get this looked in to for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi