cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBilling PIN

RonnieMorecambe
Joining in

Hello all

I've been trying to sort this for a while now. Using this forum is the last throw of the dice before we look at changing to BT.

The problem: When logging into my account, I'm asked for our 4-digit eBilling PIN.

I'm not sure we've ever had one.

To make the problem worse, the eBilling email address displayed isn't the one I use. (It's close, but 1 digit out)

I've phoned Customer Services 4 times now - each call lasting an hour, and each one ending with me being promised I'd receive a call back from the engineers. It's not happened.

(To be honest, the guys I've spoken to really don't listen to the problem, so have struggled to understand the issue. Then, when they find they can't fix it, they try and get away as quickly as possible)

Can someone get in touch and help me fix this? If it goes on much longer we'll just be phoning up and cancelling.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello RonnieMorecambe

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, I need to pop you a private and take a look at your account etc.

I will send one over now.

Thanks Joe_F

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

49 REPLIES 49

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello RonnieMorecambe

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, I need to pop you a private and take a look at your account etc.

I will send one over now.

Thanks Joe_F

If anybody else has this problem and reads this post, it can be fixed.

Joe_F sorted it with the IT people, curing my issues, all within a day of the original post.

Joe_F - thanks for all of your help.

help me too joe!!

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello sumeya

I will pop you a private message now.

Thanks Joe_F

RH2 7LB

Hi Joe,

I am having the same issue and would be grateful if you could correct my account.

Thanks

Richard Fountain

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your post Richjf

Sorry to hear about that, As above I will need to pop you a private message.

Thanks Joe_F

Hi Joe, 

Could you please help me as well. I have been calling to Virgin for days too with no luck on the problem being solved. 

Thank you 

Charlie 

Hi charliesendula.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. How can we help please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

I am having the same issue RonnieMorecambe had. I have logged into Virgin media and it asks me for a 4 digit PIN, however I do not know the pin and the ebilling email address is missing the 'c' at the start of my email so I cannot receive a new PIN. 

I've been speaking with Virgin customer service for 3 days now always being told that it will be solved but nothing changes, and I cannot do anything on my virgin media as I cannot get past this page. 

Joe_F has seemed to be able to solve this issue for a few people.