Menu
Traybo71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

downgrading package

My contract is due to end in march 2019 , and my finances are not good, so I want to get rid of land line and upstairs tv box, what do I do next, I as don't want to be charged £70 in march, and I want it to be cheaper 

Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrading package

Hi Traybo71,
Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you are unhappy with your service currently.
The good thing is we can take a look at your account to see if we are giving you the best price possible as well as remove the things you no longer want 🙂
Give the teams a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and let us know how the call goes. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Traybo71
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I want my home phone and upstairs TV box disconnected from my package as I can't afford it anymore, what do I do to get this done 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Traybo71,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear you're thinking of disconnecting your home phone and Tivo® box.

You can call our team 150/0345 454 1111, so we can take a look into your account and provide you options in regards to your services.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Trisha_G

0 Kudos
Pkay66
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm paying £67.49 for  a package I hardly use we only make use of the broadband I've been with the company since cable and wireless day's online they advertise a package for 110 chanels 108mb phone weekend £33 a month then £59 I want to change to that package has we only use broadband if I can't the I will look for deals with BT or sky I phoned today and an Asian gentleman said he would nock me £1 off my bill best he can do 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pkay66

Thanks for posting on our Forums 

Do you have the link at all for this deal you have seen

I have  feeling that it will be for new customers only 

If so , I will still be happy to look at other offers for you

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Traybo71
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, everything is all sorted now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That's great news Traybo71

If by any chance you need help or have any questions 

Were all here to help 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ukwinterstorm
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ive been trying to downgrade my package too but the lady I spoke to the other day said even if I downgrade my phone to weekends only, cancel my cinema package and she gives me a loyalty discount she can only save me £11!

i am seriously unhappy as tried your text service to and went through to the " I'm going to leave team" with no help. I've been a customer for about 14 years, every member of the family has a virgin sim too and I'm unable to reduce my outgoing a without completely leaving, going somewhere else. Any suggestions would be appreciated but I am currently looking at my options.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you're unhappy with what's been offered. Our relations team will always offer the best deal they can at the time - so we can only apologise if it's not to your liking and ask you keep in touch about other deals in future. virg.in/VMcontact

Tom

0 Kudos