cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnection

brown1971
Joining in

I have just cancelled my contract due to the price increase, and have now received notice that my service will be disconnected tomorrow. I always thought that you were given 30 days before disconnection, is this correct ?

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That is also my understanding. Wait for the forum team to work through to your post for a definitive answer in a few hours / days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @brown1971,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

Yes it should be 30 days from when you request your account to be cancelled. I have been able to locate your account and can see you have spoken with the team earlier.

Has this now been resolved to your satisfaction?

Regards,

Steven_L

I have spoken to an advisor and am awaiting email confirmation that they have extended my cut off date  cheers

Ok no problem @brown1971, please let me know if you would like me to look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Is there a way of finding out the exact date I am being switched off ?

Sure will send you a PM now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to clarify the dates for you brown1971

All the best with your new provider.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill