cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service delay

gunnergonk
Joining in

been on the phone now for over an hour passed from pillar to post, really just want to cancel now! all i wanted was to change package to the new customer price 26.99 instead of 48, lol now going through to retentions lol, getting annoyed enough to cancel virgin altogether. been a customer for 24 years

2 REPLIES 2

gunnergonk
Joining in

wow the best this guy can offer is £4 a month off if i sign up for another 18 months! if i cancel my contract i will be a NEW customer and i can take up the £26.99 offer, this is ludicrous, what sort of operation are you running here?  

Hi @gunnergonk,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have had issues when contacting us to discuss your package.

I can understand the frustration caused and want to best help regarding this. When new customers join, they get a welcome discount hence the price difference. Our existing customers can find our latest deals here https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/existing-customer-deals. Did our team also offer alternative resolutions when you last spoke?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs