cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract with virgin media has expired

Rammstein1972
On our wavelength

hi,my 18 month contract is just about up, am I able to change to something else as in package because I won't be able to afford the original price it's going back to so I need to find something that's basic.. Right now I have mixit. oomph mobile.. I'm also wondering if I can keep my mobile contract going after contract for all is up.Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

greenfordraj
On our wavelength

my advice - check out other companies to see what they are offering, then call Virgin Media on 150 and tell them you are leaving, they will ask why, tell them to get a better deal - they will now offer you a better deal

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

greenfordraj
On our wavelength

my advice - check out other companies to see what they are offering, then call Virgin Media on 150 and tell them you are leaving, they will ask why, tell them to get a better deal - they will now offer you a better deal

thank you so much 👍

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rammstein1972,

Thank you for your posts. I'm afraid that we're unable to process any package changes from here on the community forums, which includes upgrades and cancellations.

If you'd like to discuss offers and options, please reach out to our retentions department on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) and they'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!