contract renew query

KarenW2
Joining in

I want to speak to a real person about whether I renew my contract or not

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are shortly finishing your minimum term, your services and contract will continue on a rolling basis. If you have any time-limited promotional discounts, these will likely stop and you will start paying the full standard price for your package - this is shown on each bill and your contract.

You can negotiate a new time-limited discount and re-contract period by calling 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone. Do your research before calling though, be familiar with what alternatives you have - because the retentions agent will have a good idea even if you don't.

The degree to which you've researched, and what alternatives you have, may well feature highly in what offers you are given.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KarenW2 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

For support with changing your contract you will need to give us a call on 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. Package changes are best completed in real time where we can discuss the current options available to you, and help get this processed. (You will need to be sent a copy of your contract to agree to ahead of it processing.) We don't generally support with package changes via community on this basis - due to varied response times. 
Hopefully the team on the phone can help get this sorted for you, and find a deal to your liking!

Let us know if you need further support. Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly