cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract breach

fresh_carton
Just joined

breach in contract? 

i had virgin last year for TV, i cancelled just in time when my contract was to end in March this year, then was sent an out of contract bill for end of that month for the full services, i wanted a refund but they only credited to me. 

I kept on with the broadband for another year as they are only supplier we can get for internet, and the offer of €35 a month was put on for 6months, (fair).

But now apparently 3 months of my bill was covered witht he credit amount that i never asked for as i wanted a full refund and then this months bill was full price €72 with a credit amount taken off but no 6month offer. they tried taking it out of my bank but i didnt have the funds. now im asking for ny direct debit refund as they were taking an amount that was not contracted to take and theyre now saying that the bill amount is corect and that I'M in the wrong saying my bills are right, even though my promotional offer has been removed 3 times now due to "my account being changed". I never changed my account. 

I have no other broadband provider to go to as we can only get virgin in our area so what can be done? can I take this to court for breach of contract?

1 REPLY 1

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This forum is for Virgin Media UK. As you've posted your currency in € then are you a Virgin Media Ireland customer?

Unfortunately they don't have an equivalent forum these days, so you will need to use one of their listed contact options.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own