Menu
agreensmith
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

complaint

Hello

I have been trying to get though to someone in the UK as I have been having problems with my broadband for the past 2 months.  I recently signed a new contact with you as I was promised by someone in the UK call center that they would get the problem sorted and send an engineer round if the problem continued.  So like and idiot I believed you would stick to you word and get the problem sorted.  To my disappointment the problem is not sorted and I am still having intermittent service.  I have to call the technical team everytime I work from home to send a new signal down the line to sort the problem.  Today I have had to call 5 times and been passed around so much I'm sick of telling my story and I still don't have my engineer coming to my home to check out what the problem is.  The thing is I call they sort the problem out then the next day I have to call again for them to sort it again.  This is the kind of service I am getting it is disgusting.  I am being told I need boosters which will cost me even more money when I am not even getting the service I am paying for.  I am so frustrated and want this sorted, as like today they have sorted my problem so now I get told no we cant send an engineer round as the problems is sorted, but the problem is it is not sorted as I will have to call again tomorrow.  Please Please Please get me an engineer round so I can show him what is going on.

Alyson 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

Hi agreensmith,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the internet. 

I've run a quick health check on your account and there are no outages flagging up. I'd like to take a closer look at things so I'll pop you a private message.

It'll be the little purple envelope in the top right hand corner.

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos