Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

changing package

I want to change my package from TV player to broadband and phone only,M100.Is this simple to do,roughly what's involved?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: changing package

It is as simple as phoning VM up and selecting options to change your package, there's no online account management, that's far too scary for VM's befuddled and bewildered management.  Since VM currently appear to have about three people answering the phones, the word "simple" applies to the concept, not the practical execution.  At that practical level you've got more chance of getting through to the spirit world than getting through to Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for the reply.I might push my luck later,as i spoke to the pope this morning.

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

rofl.gif @davesd1.  Your comment made me smile.

The best time to get through is first thing on a morning at 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

You might be better speaking to Retentions (thinking of leaving us) rather than the Regrades department if out of contract as they can generally offer a better discount.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good point,thanks for mentioning that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Davesd1.

Have you been in touch regarding this since your post? 

We do usually have more deals for the package deals with all three services although to remove one of these and go through offers for this you would need to talk to retention's on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 then 4 as it's classed as a part-cancellation.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I spoke to them first thing this morning,very helpful.Anyone else in a similar position,give them a call.

Thanks again to newapollo for the tip. 

0 Kudos