cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing from rolling contract to 18 fixed term?

Nikol
Joining in

I've been always on a rolling contract paying 1 month at a time but now that the house I live seems secure I would like to change to 18 months contract. 

Is there any way to make it happen through the website because i can't seem to find it. 

thanks in advance for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nikol 

If you have registered for an online account then you should be able to place an online upgrade by signing into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media 

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

You could also call 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, but it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nikol 

If you have registered for an online account then you should be able to place an online upgrade by signing into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media 

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

You could also call 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, but it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nikol thanks for your post here in the Community - welcome!

It's great to hear you're wanting to secure our services with you for an 18-month new contract.

The great news with an 18-month agreement is, there may be some great deals we can choose for you by setting up a new contract for you.

I'd advise please giving us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111, and you can speak to an agent who can help here.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help.}
Many thanks

Tom_W