cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing email address

davemac123
Up to speed

can anyone from the community help i want to change my email address  but i can never talk to anyone  i cannot find online chat  i have edited my  details my new email is there  but i still get virgin media using my old email address   can anyone help  thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi davemac123,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've had some trouble updating your details.

Can you confirm- when you sign into your My virgin Media account, if you go to account settings, have you updated your contact details via this page?

Alex_Rm

thank you for replying  i updated my email for community yesterday   and you have replied on my new email  thanks for that      but i have updated on virgin media it had my new email written there  but i still get messages on old email    my old email provider might be stop providing  but not just yet  so i still have both emails at the moment  thank you

So I can take a closer look at this for you davemac123, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) 🙂

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message davemac123,

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm

hello alex  i am still getting messages on old email   is there a problem

Hi davemac123,

Sorry to hear this, when signing into your online account have you double checked the contact email?

Alex_Rm

hello again    i have checked my account it has the new email address    but today i get a message from virgin media about buy mobiles on my old email address

Thanks for the reply @davemac123 on the forums. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear this issue is still continuing. 😞
May I ask if you're able to possibly block the email contact on your old one?
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thank you for replying     i am 72  how on earth do i block it   thank you