cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes made by me querie

virkon
Tuning in

Hi all,
I can't get in touch with VM as usual ( is there actually anybody there?) so I hope it's OK to ask here.

I have received an email from whoever is there saying, "Looks like you've made some changes this month." It goes on to show me a quick summary of how 'my' changes have affected my bill. It doesn't say what the 'changes' actually are. I haven't made any changes.

Thanks for any help on what this all means.

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @virkon,

Thanks for getting that across! I've located the account too via your forums details and just want to confirm that this is nothing to worry about.

We have essentially carried out some maintenance on our system which means different codes are used for your services. These changes are all in-house and do not impact your account or your package necessarily, other than a new 24p credit which you can see on your email.

Sorry you received this when you have not made any changes yourself, however, since changes have been made in the background this is an automated email which customers receive in this situation.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First place to check is your "my Virgin Media" online account, you can view your current & previous contracts, and last 12 (I think) bills.

Check through those for any obvious differences.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @virkon,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

Please can you post a screenshot of the email? Showing the contents and the email that emailed you?

Try to cover up your email if it shows on the screenshot.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Screenshot_20210806-161427.png

No changes that I can see 100 BB and nothing else.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @virkon,

Thanks for getting that across! I've located the account too via your forums details and just want to confirm that this is nothing to worry about.

We have essentially carried out some maintenance on our system which means different codes are used for your services. These changes are all in-house and do not impact your account or your package necessarily, other than a new 24p credit which you can see on your email.

Sorry you received this when you have not made any changes yourself, however, since changes have been made in the background this is an automated email which customers receive in this situation.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

Thank you Molly for that info appreciated.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries @virkon

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team