Menu
Highlighted
eileenallison
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

change package

just noticed i'm up for renewal, on the player bundle, which i'm being charged £44 monthly, then up to £48 after this month, can i phone and change over to the other player bundle advertised at £32, for a year then hiked up to £51......if so can someone tell me how to go about getting the £32 deal, even though its the same package i am on now, only difference is bb is 50, mines supposed to be 100. ha ha ha, also where are the deals for inclusive calls, cant see them anywhere

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: change package

As an existing customer, you’re not eligible for another new customer deal. You’ve had your welcome discount and are now being asked to pay the normal price or cancel and go elsewhere.

0 Kudos
eileenallison
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

was'nt new customer, vm messed up when i moved home and took my package with me, had crap 3 month getting them to set it up, they put me on this deal, all i wanted to know was could i move to the basic, or just do what i was going to and leave, sky are coming in october so i'm on a better deal with them, no biggy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The £32 is a new customer deal. You are not a new customer.

you can ring up and haggle price but you will not get the new customer deal. Be wary as it does tie you into another minimum totem contract if you do, and with your wanting sky in October you don’t want to be locked in do you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@eileenallison wrote:
was'nt new customer, vm messed up when i moved home and took my package with me, had crap 3 month getting them to set it up, they put me on this deal, all i wanted to know was could i move to the basic, or just do what i was going to and leave, sky are coming in october so i'm on a better deal with them, no biggy

..so why are you wasting peoples’ time on here if you’ve committed to going to Sky?

0 Kudos
eileenallison
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

tut tut
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It’s a valid point.

any help with package or price would tie you in to contract, if you are leaving in a month, why are you looking at price?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
eileenallison
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

valid point my backside, my kids asked me to ask if the package could be changed, so thought i'd ask

as i told them i got better deal at sky, the kids concern was their emails which are virgin, which they use for different things

but i can get them sorted before leaving, kw

0 Kudos