cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change contract

rayzor
On our wavelength

contract ends soon had email telling me to call and change things

easy said than done last 3 days no answerer i get cut of after about 20 mins what am i supposed to do if i can not get through

looks like i may have to  cancel through my bank and wait for call or is there another way

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rayzor, thanks for your post and I'm really sorry that you're having problems contacting us.

We're unable to make package changes for you in our community threads I'm afraid, so I can't be the one to help change your contract.

I'd advise keep trying to contact us though, as our team are working as hard as they possibly can to get to every single customer waiting in the queue.

As well as being available on the phone on 150 / 0345 454 1111, we're also available through SMS on 07533051809.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

Regards

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rayzor, thanks for your post and I'm really sorry that you're having problems contacting us.

We're unable to make package changes for you in our community threads I'm afraid, so I can't be the one to help change your contract.

I'd advise keep trying to contact us though, as our team are working as hard as they possibly can to get to every single customer waiting in the queue.

As well as being available on the phone on 150 / 0345 454 1111, we're also available through SMS on 07533051809.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

Regards

Tom_W

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @rayzor 

I'm afraid cancelling your payments  will only cause problems as VM will still bill you, and this would possibly impact your credit rating.

The lines are really busy due to the price increase emails.

The best time to call is first thing on a morning at 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp by logging into your online account via a mobile handset and there will be a link to speak to VM by WhatsApp.

The replies from both of these services aren't instant 

There's also a link on the following page contact-us/upgrades-and-offers/broadband-tv-phone but it's not always available as telephone calls take priority dependent upon staffing availability and call queues

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

rayzor
On our wavelength

Managed to get sorted today job done 

thanks for any help

Hi @rayzor, thanks for your reply and that's great news.

You're very elcome, I'm glad you got the support you needed.

Please let me know if you need any further help but if not, all the best!

Regards

Tom_W