cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change bundle

sickboyblue
On our wavelength

If I were to change my bundle today, would it still be subject to the April price increase this year?

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sickboyblue 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

Any new offers should have the price included as part of the overall bundle price but an agent will be able to confirm with you at the point of sale.

We cannot handle package changed via the forums but you can speak to our team who can help by dialling 150 from a virgin landline or calling 0345 454 1111. 

Thank you. 

You've not actually answered my question. I can see the advertised prices, what I want to know is if these prices would increase in April or stay the same until next year. 

They have a habit of putting them up anyway. We changed this time last year when the last price rise was announced, yet they still added the £8.50 we had changed because we weren’t happy with shortly afterwards. After looking into it they found the recording where we were promised no 2022 price rise and had to credit the bill with £8.50 per month. It took several agents saying they would refund the £8.50 for the months that we were still out of pocket by before someone had actually actioned it and in the end we had something like a ~£35 credit in one go when they finally sorted it.

Hi Sickboyblue, 

Our new terms apply to those customers who have received written notification of the new terms. For other customers, their terms remain unchanged until we notify them otherwise in writing. 

Thanks,

Megan_L