cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

I can see it's a widespread problem. We need some help!

kamilo084
Tuning in

Anyone reads these messages?

Very sorry for the delay in responding kamilo084,

We have been advised a fix has been put in place to resolve this issue.

Please can you give registering another go via My Virgin Media here: https://virg.in/myVM and let us know if you need any further support?

Best,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi, is this fix personalised to the user mentioned above ? Or is it a system-wide fix? If it's a system-wide fix it doesn't seem to be working yet. Pressing the "Continue" button after filling in my personal details just reloop me back to the same page without any progress.

Hi Irrk2nfatc1, 

Thanks for your post. It was a wide fix. If you're still having an issue, refresh the cache and cookies on your browser and try again. 

Let us know if you're still having the same issue. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I dont think this issue has been fixed. Im still trying it has been nearly a month now .

Hi Gransha1,

Sorry about the online account issues. Have you managed to sort this out since posting?

If not, please let us know and we can assist you further 🙂

Kind regards,

John

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Unfortunately, it still seems to be not working. After filling in the details and pressing the "Register" button, the page refreshes and I am faced with the same page, blank this time.

stvnnicol
Joining in

I'm also having problems registering, when I signed up the salesman has taken my email address down wrong so I haven't received any welcome emails or anything with my area code on it. I managed to speak to someone on the phone last night who eventually changed my email address but couldn't understand my request for any emails that were sent to the incorrect address.

Can you help with this?

Hello stvnnicol

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forums

Sorry to hear about the issues you have had. 

I will have a look at this and get back you asap 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team