cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

ajackson87
Joining in

Hi there,

I'm experiencing the same issue, unable to create account, same error message as traian24.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi ajackson87,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up an online account.

Have you had an account before and are you trying to set up an online account with an email address registered to another account previously?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

Thank you for your reply, this is a brand new account and the email isn't registered to another account.

Hi ajackson87,

Thank you for the update, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

iamlovejoy
Joining in

Hi

I am having this issue as well - i can add a new account and verify the email - but then I get to the "Enter Account details to complete registration" 

I enter my Account number correctly and Surname click the button and get

" We could not find your account. Please try again"

I have tried this with two email addresses I am new to Virgin Media

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Iamlovejoy,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

Kerr_vm
Joining in

Hello,

Could someone help me register an account. I have the welcome email but my details wont enter.

Thank you.

Sorted