cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

Ok, thanks Alex, the welcome email told me to sign up before the installation but I'll try again after it happens.

Thanks again

Ive just had virgin media fibre installed and im trying to sign up for my account, and when im trying to sign up to manage my account it says details are incorrect.

I dont have any sort of welcome email so wondering whether my email address was taken down in error

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Igardner.

Can we please confirm if you've been in contact with the team since your post to update the email address and have this information resent? 

Let us know, Emily.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.

I cannot create an account

Can someone help me with this issue?

Hi traian24

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the online account issue, can you expand on this so we can assist? 

Are you getting any error messages? Is the username a username you've used previously on an old Virgin Media account you'd like to use?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Good evening,

I have attached a screen shoot of the error. I have also received the first invoice from Virgin...

Thank you for your support!

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 14.47.44.png

Thanks for coming back to me. 

I'll PM you to resolve this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you!

Thanks for joining me on PM @traian24

I've raised this with our IT team as not able to create the online account with the email you want. The reference number is P010213942. Their timescales are 3-5 working days and I'll be in touch as soon as I know anything

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thank you!