cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

Hello sorin95, 

Thank you for signing up to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to register your online account and I have sent you a private message so we can get this sorted out for you.

Regards, 

Dean C

Tombh1
Tuning in

I cant register my account. I just get stuck in a loop on the reg page. I have spoken to 4 people and i keep getting told itll be fixed in a few days. Its been a month. 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tombh1 - welcome to the community.

Sorry you've encountered this problem. I'm sure we can get it sorted. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details and will look forward to your reply.

Tom_F

Hi - I've still not got a private message with further info. Many thanks.

Tom

Checkgirl
Joining in

I'm having this issue too, the registration page has been down for ages and I can't use the app to check anything. 

Hi Checkgirl,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

What error message are you getting? 

^Martin

This is the message I see when I click RegisterScreenshot_20190613-181327_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for that. 

I would recommend checking out this link for further information: https://virg.in/wJe.

^Martin

Thx pal - fixed at last via tech support at the No. given above.