cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant register account

Gransha1
Joining in

I cant register my account its saying details are incorrect. Ive done live chat and phoned virgin up but their no help keep passing me about or told me i have to sort it myself online. Why been on been **bleep** off

117 REPLIES 117

Hello again stvnnicol

I will need to send you private message in order to proceed 

If you check the purple envelope at the top right you can reply back to me via that 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team 

Same problem here. everytime I type in name and account number as well as area, the page refreshes and doesnt proceed to the next step. 

please help.

Foxy6789
Joining in

Hello I'm having the same problem when trying to register my account. Keep asking for the security answer when I haven't set one.....

Having the same problem as you here...

Hello ninschbert

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forums

Sorry to hear you are having an issue registering your account

Do you still need assistance or is everything olay now?

Look forward to your response 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team 

I have the same problem here too,
I have typed my account name, 9 digit account number and area code (when trying to sign up)
and the page just refreshes and nothing happens
I then sign in with the same details and it says "cant find your username"

I've been trying for the past hour
i need some help asap please

did you solve the problem?
pplease help me
thank you

Same here...

its such a joke, internet is absolutely rubbish i get anywhere from 0.1 mbps to 80mbps on ethernet depending on the day ant time, ive been with virgin media for 15 years, yet all i see is £3 increase in bills every month and service just gets worse,
i live in an area where there is fire optic internet everywhere so thats not an issue, so why am i paying so much and getting absolutely nothing

Ellesquish
Joining in

Same problem here,