cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant pay my bill due to errors

dunkers2k22
Tuning in

i cant pay my bill, i get errors everytime i click pay now, i can log in fine, i can do everything else but pay my bill, ive cleared cache, deleted cookies, tried chrome,firefox,opera,ie, and samsung internet and chrome on my phone and i still get the same errors, i cant pay my bill so i guess there gonna cut me off which i dont want.

13 REPLIES 13

Well after messin about and calling that automated number it asked for all my details which u typed in for it to send me a link to pay my bill and guess what. It popped up error. I give up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I would too to be fair. 

Anankha
Problem sorter

What does the error say?

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Screenshot_20220516-132523_Chrome.jpg

I even logged in to my neighbours WiFi and used his phone and got this. 

Screenshot_20220516-154406_Chrome.jpg

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dunkers2k22,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues paying your bill online.

If you call our automated payments line on 0345 454 1111, options 1, 1 and 1 again, it should allow you to pay your bill over the phone.

Let me know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Well you also didn't read the replies. I already tried that, all that did was send me a link to pay my bill which came back in error. I've made an official complaint, just waiting for a call back, cos Im having other problems too

Hi @dunkers2k22,

I am very sorry to hear you're having these ongoing issues making a payment. You should be able to do this over the phone.

There are several ways to make a payment, all of which are listed here. Are any of those suitable to make your payment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!