Menu
elizabethes
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

cant login to account

Hi I am trying to upgrade my tivo box to the free upgrade but i can not login to my virgin media account . I have tried to reset my password but i am not sure it it went though as it does not say if it has been changed, it just goes back to the forgot password page when i type in a new password and when i try to login with my new password it says it is wrong also i have tried old passwords it may be and still same.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant login to account

Hi elizabethes,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem accessing your online account. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If not, please let me know what error you are receiving when trying to login. Also have you tried the forgotten your password option on the My Virgin Media login page?

Another thing to check is if you are able to log into your Virgin Media email address. 

Thanks,

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello elizabethes,

Hope your okay,

I'm just chasing up your previous post regarding the free upgrade to our V6 box. Have you been able to log in to your account yet?. If you are still having a slight issue, then can you please get back to us on here and we can then look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
elizabethes
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi it is still the same , i even tried resetting my password again and i still cant login . sometimes it goes to another page which says to sign in to view my profile and such but then it says my password is wrong .  Also when i try to change my password it says Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again. when i enter the new password ( same thing again) it does back to the enter username to reset your password . no notification to say the password has been changed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi elizabethes,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulty signing in to My Virgin Media.

I'd like to look into this for you, so I'll be dropping you a private message for more info shorty, just click the envelope icon to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
IanBristol
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm trying to access my account because I now need to do this to watch Pay-to-watch films, since you have stopped access just using my PIN.

However I have exactly the same issue as elisebeths, the forgot/ change password screens just go around in a circle.

Ive also tried accessing the account by the screen that requires details from my last bill.

The bill is here in front of me and I'm entering the details the screen requests - very carefully - yet I'm being told the details I am entering are incorrect.

VERY frustrating.

I tried calling 150 to get help from a person, but the options just take me to an automated system which runs system checks on my cable and box, theres nothing wrong with my TiVo box I just cant login !!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanBristol, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue logging in to My Virgin Media. 

If the Forgotten Password link isn't working either then this would point to an account issue. 

To help resolve this, we'd need to replicate this and then raise an IT Ticket. 

You will need to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. Follow the options for Broadband fault and this will get you to the people who can help Smiley Happy

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
IanBristol
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Nope the options for broadband fault just take me to an automated 'system check' .

I don't get to speak to any human and I don't get a solution.

The forgotten password link takes me to a series of screen that just loop around.  How can that be related to an account problem ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanBristol, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. We've recently made some changes to the IVR so apologies for that. There should be an option to speak to someone about your account. Maybe don't enter any details in to the phone. Leave it repeat 2 times and that should automatically put you in touch with an agent. 

There's only 2 things that could be causing this, an overall area fault or an account issue. Since there's been no other reports of this, we can only assume it's down to an account fault. 

Hope that explains things Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos