cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant create account

Peengy
Dialled in

Hello, I can not create an account with you as my username (my email address) is not available. I've called your help line twice and been "cut off" both times. They did say it was because I was previously a customer. Can you help please?

85 REPLIES 85

Hi again,

I could really do with this being sorted for this weekend due to being away from home with work.

What is the chance it will be sorted by then since this has been escalated a second time?

Regards,

Adam

Hey @Peengy,

This ticket has been escalated to the support team manager and we hope to have this resolved for you very soon but I'm unable to give you an exact date and time, when it will be completed.

We will be in touch once this has been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

Well for anyone keeping count it has now been 9 weeks since I first raised this issue. Despite the fact I've phoned, contacted twitter, messaged and private messaged people here nothing has happened so far.

This level of service is utterly disgusting from Virgin yet they are more than happy to continue to take my money each month.

What kind of manager has this been escalated to if they have been informed of this ongoing mess yet have not even reached out to me themselves.

To anyone considering signing up to virgin media I would strongly urge you to think again.

After all this time I still apparently do not even deserve an ETA for a fix or even a hint of an explanation as to why this has taken far longer than the "5 working days" I was told it would take.

Utterly despicable treatment from a company.

Adam

20210820_040847.jpg

 9  [REMOVED] WEEKS!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We are sorry for the delay @Penngy.

I have checked and the ticket has been escalated and assigned to the relevant team, once we have a resolution we will contact you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately there is not a word of that I haven't heard several times before.

If I were to subscribe to another provider to allow me to not miss out as I cant access the Virgin Media Go service would I be reimbursed for it?

Regards.

Adam

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Peengy,

I can only tell you what is on the system.

We are doing everything possible to get this fixed, I understand you are frustrated but we can work out compensation once it has been fixed.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for the reply and for the offer of compensation.

Unfortunately that doesn't help me keep up to date with the Le Mans 24 hour race which is on this weekend. I'll have to miss out as I'm working which is a real shame as its a once a year event  😥

Regards

Adam

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Peengy,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused while waiting.

We are limited to what we can do about this, we are waiting for this to be resolved just like you are, when we have an update we will let you know asap.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Sounds like Breach of Contract to me. Virgin Media are not providing the service that you paid for and signed up for.