cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant create account

Peengy
Dialled in

Hello, I can not create an account with you as my username (my email address) is not available. I've called your help line twice and been "cut off" both times. They did say it was because I was previously a customer. Can you help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Just to update everyone, I received a message this morning informing me that the issue has finally been resolved and I have checked to confirm it is indeed fixed. I have no idea why this has taken so long to sort out but I am extremely glad this has been sorted and is something I no longer need to chase up. I would like to thank everyone that helped to get this fixed and I would especially give huge thanks to Hazel for giving me advice and encouragement when I needed it.

Regards,

Adam

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

85 REPLIES 85

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Peengy.

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues registering your account. 

Are you able to confirm if you have been a previous customer? If so how long ago? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello Zak

Thanks for the reply. Yes I was a previous customer before. I'm just at the end of an 18.month contract with Sky so I was with Virgin for a year or 18 months before that (sorry cant remember the length of that contract).

If you need any more info just ask.

Regards,

Adam

Hayze
On our wavelength

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem and am getting nowhere.

I have created my own post but am following this one to try and get this issue resolved.

Good luck

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hayze,

Thank you for your post, I'm really sorry to hear that you are not getting anywhere with your online account issue. We do advise that Forum members stick to one place to post about the issues they are having to avoid any confusion when it comes to helping resolve the issue.

Can you please confirm for me if you have previously had a Virgin Media account with us before?

Many thanks,

Serena

Hayze
On our wavelength

Hi Serena

Sorry for jumping on this post but mine seems to have been closed as resolved. 

Yes I was a previous customer at the same address with the same email address/username just over 18 months ago. 

if you could PM that would be great. 

Many thanks 

Hello,

Could somebody please help with my original issue please?

Regards

Adam

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hayze and @Peengy,

It sounds like we need to perform a move and trasnfer of your previous online account details over to your new accounts.

I shall send you both a private message now so that we can get this sorted for you both.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

Hi Serena,

Thank you very much. I have made 2 phone calls, been in touch with your twitter help team and am now trying this forum. I look forward to making some progress with this issue with your help.

Regards,

Adam

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your patience Adam, I'm really sorry this is issue is taking a while to get resolved for you. I have sent you a private message now.

Many thanks,

Serena