cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling items

kara2016
Joining in

Having paid £123 pm, out of contract, I now need to cancel the add ons and cut my package to just basic tv and broadband. I guess its not a coincidence that I can add channels online, but I can't remove them -m not really user friendly?

Then I noticed my broadband in the package is M125 - yet Virgin's own speed checker tells me I have a max 46m. So I've been paying and Virgin hasn't been delivering? Really?

I need to cancel all packages except essential, and basic broadband, and I'd like a rebate for the broadband capacity I paid for that hasn't been delivered. 

Please.

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kara2016 👋,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post 😃

I am sorry you are having issues with removing your add-ons, for removing these we would need you to clear account security 🔒.
We are unable to make package changes here on the forum.

I have looked over our systems and can see you are getting 135.9mbs, can you please give us more info on what devices you are having issues with and is this on wired or wireless devices you are noticing the slow speeds on?
Keep us posted! 
Thanks,
Zoie 

Wireless MacBook, currently 28.4mb.

Thanks for coming back to us kara2016, I have looked into this and can see that you're having issues with your upstream channels that would need a technician visit to resolve. 

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message kara2016. 

I have arranged a technician appointment to resolve your current issues, this can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L