cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't register for myvirgin media

vasanar
Joining in

Hi,

I am new Virgin media customer and trying to register for my virgin media. I keep getting the same error message as most of the people in this forum are getting. I have tried most of the solutions suggested here but still no success. Can someone help ?

10 REPLIES 10

vasanar
Joining in

I am new customer and cannot create an account getting the same error as others. please can some help ?

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vasanar,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having in registering the online account. 

Can you please confirm the error message you are specifically getting?

^Martin

vasanar
Joining in

I am a new VM customer and trrying to create a Virgin media account. However it keep saying that the password cannot be used. I know the password is a perfectly valid one and it passes its own validations. I have tried so many passwords still no luck. Utterly dissapointed and frustrated with whole experience.

I have tried some of suggestions in this forum with no success. Can anyone help ?

vasanar
Joining in

me too I have the same issue. I am a new VM curtomer and only connected up yesterday. trying to created my virgin  media account but getting the same message.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi vasnar 👋

Thank you for your post, the above post is the thread you have created. Could you please reply regarding the error message you are receiving?
Do you have a screenshot of this? (without any personal details) 

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

I am getting the error below. I have tried so many password all with correct format but still it comes with below error. I am just getting the same error just like so many on this forum. I am surprised why we have to struggle with this kind of thing. I am totally frustrated with the whole thing and  why I ever joined this VM. I have also called an agent and logged a call and they said they will have to raise an incident and escalate it to the IT department and someone will get in touch with me. It has now been two days no one has got it touch.

vasanar_0-1676494700544.png

Hi Martin

this is what I get no matter what password I put.

vasanar_0-1676495045030.png

Good Morning @vasanar, thanks for the screenshots.

Can you please attempt to use a different browser, or clear the cache on the browser you're using to see if this can go through for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have done all that. Please stop wasting anymore time get your developers to look at this issue. If I don't here anything back for my incident I am going to cancel. Cannot be bothered with this anymore.