cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into my virgin media account

dandan09
Joining in

Had my VM installed today and attempted to sign into my account online so I can access my account/online services. I have already registered so I know an account exists but am being continually given the "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again." When I attempt to change the password (which I assume is not being recognised) I get the message "You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account." and am told to contact the team for help. Sadly, the person I spoke to has been unable to understand my request and simply fobs me off with an email covering basic setup, which I simply don't need.

How can something so simple be so difficult to resolve! First experience of support with VM has been very disappointing....help!

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello dandan09

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your signing in
I can look into this for you and get you back online
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello, this is exactly the same as me. I have recently made an account and received the box, but I can't access my account.

This really is not good enough, and it seems very difficult to talk to someone at Virgin. Please may someone get back to me soon or I will be forced to take this further. 

Hi rcowley2,

Thanks for your post here. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Can't log into my account

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs